Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########### SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ########### 11/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Rare Morning group break with [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] today, 9:30ET if you wanna check it out...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zps1dd771e2.jpg

not sure if I shared this . Another great year working with 7/8 year olds . G/S moves up next year - hope I 'm retired unless youngest G/S plays

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got very little sleep so I'll probably end up taking a nap today

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I coached early 1970's = several played thru H/S , I know two played thru college . Two are my doctors , several deceased and I still see others . mid 1990's coached my son , several played thru H/S and I see some at local H/S games . This year I had two tackles that I rate top ten I've coached .Every once in awhile a tall large man will walk up to me ask my name and then use a quote from practice . This always brings out a smile --------------- large smile if they don't hit this old man .
BTW watch " The Rookie " with Clint Eastwood , the kid that drives the green Lamborgini [sp] I coached .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

it warmed up to 32 degrees over night and is going to be warmer then that today. I'm going to start some day drinking at noon, then go down in the basement and see if I can sort out cards to get rid of. Time to lighten the load of about 15 thousand commons of all sports. But mainly Baseball. I really don't need them anymore. I'm into just get some of players I like here and there, so the others are just taking up space.

And nice job coach Barry.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Just watch Andrews break Topps Chrome Football caught the last 5 boxes and did not seem to much on the Veterans side, but he did get a few Green Refrators and a die-cut auto of Tom Savage in the last couple boxes

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, just got done with a big order on COMC and waiting on several replies from offers. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all!
Coffee then up and running around town. They have a winter arts fair downtown and stopping at a few places we didn't get to yesterday.
Love the plaque barry.
Lonesome, careful with those pics.. some of these old guys might get to excited ;)

Members online