Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all!
Still enjoying leftovers from Thursday.:cool:

I would be enjoying cold turkey sandwiches, but a little monster knocked the turkey onto the floor ... that led me to be furious, as I absolutely adore my cold turkey sandwiches w/mayo on wheat :(

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Even though we cooked 2 Turkeys there no leftovers anymore in my house. :(

Mail has been weird here all week. It has been coming around 4ish when usually around 2
But Friday it came around 6pm and yestetday it did not come at all. I asked a couple if neighbors if they got anything yesterday and they Said no. I'm waiting on something.

And if you have a package or even a Christmas card they are going to deliver on Sunday until Christmas starting soon, if what I read.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
mail delivered to neighbor at 9:00 this morning .
sorted 3200 PIRATES since 6:00 this morning . It was rather easy 1000 were former Crawdads .
coffee's GONE
when my MIL is here we have tons of leftovers since my wife will cook to feed four not three . NO MAYO for me .
You trashed the turkey ???? rinse it off --- I've been hungry before and don't waste food LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Kinda jealous with that Space Jam pickup yesterday, I was at Target also but didn't see it for $4...I woulda grabbed it also if I did

There was no I way I was going to pass it up since it was the first time I've ever seen it on DVD, but granted I've never looked for it. It's probably my favorite purchase of the weekend. A close second being my Los Pollos Hermanos shirt

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all
First snowfall of the season here. 2 inches so far. Thought I'd wake up to more as our landlord has been scraping since 6 am :/
Nice to see Charlie and Dan pop in.

Members online

No members online now.