Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###############MORNING THREAD #########12/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All. Been a good 7 days off work plus had a good time with the family at the Cincinnati Zoo festival of lights last night.

Have a good day all!

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy National Mutt Day. To celebrate, my dog (a mutt) threw up on the carpet this morning. I guess he was out celebrating last night. No party for me.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. Crisp start in the woods today. One buck tag left with a week left of gun season. Next week starts muzzleloader season till the end of the year.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Today I think ill sort my 2013 Allen and Ginter case to see how many sets I can make with it. Yes they are still sitting in the boxes ( opened of course) and they are stacked on a table in the basement.:eek::confused:
Seems I did not care much for the results of said case. : lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Made it home last night from North Dakota, where it was more than 110 degrees colder than it was at my house. Came home to 26 manila envelopes and 3 boxes of cards! It was like Christmas lol. Then I ordered 295 cards from COMC.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1417532250.675943.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Been a minute but thought I'd drop in and saw what's up over a cup of coffee.

FWIW, the email notifications on here are down and not working, which is a drag because I feel like that kicked me back to the site a lot more when I saw those emails but o well.

In other news, the Belle incoming cards has slowed down but might pick up here with the new Tek out tomorrow. The real drag has been that Beckett can't seem to get the new releases straight on player checklists and that too has got me a little off the hobby because when I can't track what I need, then it is hard to be interested.

Anyways, hope y'all are doing great. Did the MTSS ever get off the ground?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today is my girlfriend's birthday. Went and got her breakfast already. I'll be taking her out for lunch, and then her roommates are making dinner tonight. I'm just glad that I get to pay for lunch instead of taking her to dinner since I like the price of lunch at places much more than the price of dinner :lol:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey gents. Something came up, and I need some funds. Had to spend an amount of money, that really cut into some things. If anyone is interested, I am making this available to the MT only. looking for $140 on it.

GrifBo0001_zps70fe4618.jpg

Members online