Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ripken #2 PSA Set Registry Up 4 Auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
That's one heck of a collection. Curious to see what it may bring. I would think it would be better to split something like that up. Also curious why they had some BGS graded. Looks like they would have switched them to PSA since they were doing the registry.

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Interesting, but a lot of dupes and it looks like there aren't a lot of his valuable cards? Seems more of a quantity than quality lot.

Just a quick glance but missing
WTBV / Police Issue / WTF (No 10's exist, but missing entirely)
1993 Finest Refractor (I have a 10, there's enough around that you could get one with money.)
Crusades

And plenty else I'm sure. Still a good lot though, just too pricey for my blood.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Interesting, but a lot of dupes and it looks like there aren't a lot of his valuable cards? Seems more of a quantity than quality lot.

Just a quick glance but missing
WTBV / Police Issue / WTF (No 10's exist, but missing entirely)
1993 Finest Refractor (I have a 10, there's enough around that you could get one with money.)
Crusades

And plenty else I'm sure. Still a good lot though, just too pricey for my blood.

Also no 96 select cert mirror cards

Members online

Latest posts