Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Team Trade - Didi Gregorius to Yankees, Shane Greene to Tigers, Ray/Leyba to DBacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Chris Cotillo ‏@ChrisCotillo
3-team trade sends Didi Gregorius to #Yankees, Shane Greene to #Tigers, Robbie Ray to #DBacks per @YankeesWFAN and [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
More to be unveiled.

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
DBacks will acquire Robbie Ray and an infielder from the Tigers in this trade.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I heard this and nearly spilled my coffee. I'm not expecting him to be Jetes but it's good to have a young guy with high potential instead of Drew!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Not like Didi is anything special (at least not yet) but between his age and contract, a million times better than what Drew had shown.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Plot twist. Great pickup for AZ. Very promising kid.

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
Domingo Leyba going to #DBacks from #Tigers in 3-way deal, source says.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I like it. Greene has some nice talent, but the Yankees should be OK on pitching this season, especially when Nova returns. And getting a really slick glove at SS with even league average at best offense would be a huge win. Keep the position warm for Jorge Mateo in 4-ish years.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
:pNIIIIIICE

2013ROBDGR_zps40a2c07e.jpg

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I almost held onto my Chris Owings stash hoping he'd be the one traded to the Yanks. Glad I sold when I did at a good ROI too.

Members online

Latest posts