Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrew Miller Signs a 4-Year/$36M Deal With the Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES
Andrew Miller has agreed to a 4-year, $36 million deal with the Yankees, according to source involved in negotiations.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Shouldn't have been so greedy Robertson

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Solid signing value and Miller has been trending upward the last few seasons. The Yankees realized the only reason they were even in the playoff discussion toward the end of last season was because of their bullpen. This makes that even better. Between Betances and now Miller, you better have the lead if you expect to beat them.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Argh, Sox were runner-up in the bidding...offered him 4 years with a lower AAV and more incentives. Not really sure who can fill that 8th inning shutdown role.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i'm torn.....

indifferent toward the tigers , but liked miller.....just couldn't afford him....
hate the red sox , but still liked miller and finally managed to be able to grab a few of his early autos....
half-way like the orioles , but grew much fonder of miller (due in part to fantasy baseball that has led me to a grotesque obsession with high-strikeout RP's)
dislike the yankees (though it's more of a mild to moderate dislike as opposed to an extreme disdain for the sox) , but still really like miller.....don't really like ANY pitcher in that park ....sure wish he'd gone to a team i like (giants , twins , braves , pirates , astros) or at least one i don't hate who has a solid pitcher's park (seattle , nationals , padres)....

i'd actually hoped to pick up some more of his early autos this off-season before he got moved and took a closer gig somewhere , but with him going to the yanks i doubt there'll be many bargains coming anytime soon....that said , if anyone who collected him because of his previous teams but is ready to dump them now that he's becoming part of the evil empire , feel free to let me know

Members online

Latest posts