Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Neftali Feliz RC To Own?

Best Neftali Feliz RC Is?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'd like to get everyone's thoughts on this. I am referring only to base, not inserts. Thanks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
bballcardkid said:
then you have the Leaft Limited card that I would probably throw at #1 due to the speculated low print run.

True, but that is considered to be an insert, hence its' omission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I say Contenders because I believe it's pictured in pro uni correct? But in May it'll be his BC cards.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I was at ST last weekend and Neftali was signing for about an hour for everyone--multiples, anything, everything. I had nothing for him. I thought about getting him on a ball, but I rarely get non current MLB players or HOFers or former MLB stars on balls. So I asked my friends if they had anything, so I ended up getting him on a 1999 Rangers Team Photo card. He signed it real small, like he thought I would get other players on it or something. Anyway, just thought I would share.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
I picked Elite. I think it will continue to remain the staple in donruss product line.

+1

1. EEE
2. Threads
3. Contenders
4. Prime Cuts

(Coming Soon to the #1 spot= Bowman Chrome) :D

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Contenders - Nice design plus short print run
Elite - The most "standard" card on the list
Threads - I am not really a huge fan of threads except for one guy on the CL
Prime Cuts - I cannot stand "thick" non game used/memorabilia cards

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Elite - Nice design, name recognition
Threads - low SN, not bad design
Prime Cuts - Too thick
Contenders - Ugliest design I have ever seen. I would never want to own one of these cards.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Serial-numbering isn't everything when there are options. That said, even though the Elite has the largest print run, I believe that it's still the best card for the long-term out there.

Contenders has a history in football, but Elite has a nice history in baseball and it has been the one constant in Donruss' baseball history.

Elite.

Members online

Latest posts