Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Draft - 20 Cases - Coupon and FCB Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Hey guys, I wanted to pass on a sweet deal to the FCB community. We are giving a $25 coupon (Coupon Code "FCBRocks") off any of the remaining teams in our upcoming 20 Case Bowman Draft Team Break. In addition, we are going to randomly give away a SEALED box of 2014 Bowman Draft to anyone that purchases a slot from the FCB community.

You can visit our site at www.downtownbreaks.com or directly to the Bowman Draft Break HERE.

I've been a LONG time member of FCB and wanted to do something specifically for the FCB community.

We'll be breaking the product on release day and before we kick things off I'll random the names of any participating FCB members so you know if you've won the free HOBBY box!

See you around!

Ty

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Quick note, I've extended that coupon so it can be used for any of our SEALED CASES of Bowman Draft. We have Jumbo and Super Jumbo for sell...you can use the coupon AND your name will be entered into the drawing!

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Alright guys, quick update to anyone that is still remotely interested. We have the following teams remaining for the break (http://www.downtownbreaks.com/product/2014bdpp20case/). PM me if you are interested. You get EVERY card for that player (except PAPER base). We will be live tomorrow afternoon probably around 4pm starting the break. Here are the teams.

Arizona D-Backs
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Miami Marlins
Houston Astros
LA Angels
Minnesota Twins
NY Mets
NY Yankees
Oakland A's
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego PAdres
STL Cardinals
TB Rays
Texas Rangers
WA Nationals

Again, please PM me if you are interested. We can provide you a FCB only discount to help introduce you to our breaks and style. We are excited that starting in a few weeks we will be hosting our exclusive FCB breaks here in the community. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to make things affordable and exciting with some larger breaks!

Members online

Latest posts