Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️Wednesday Morning Thread☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕️Wednesday Morning Thread☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

G'morning fellas. Check out the new banner. Big thanks to [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] for doing it.

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning guys, low post count this morning...been up since 3, at work since 5, actually on the lines learning instead of sitting in a classroom watching powerpoints

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Getting ready to go take my PRAXIS test. It pretty much decides whether or not I get into a class next semester, and if I don't score high enough it will push me back an entire year

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Company Christmas Lunch today, good eats from Maggiano's Little Italy.

Is there a Michael Wacha fan in the MT? I got a free 2014 Donruss Classics auto from an eBay seller included with a Grace card I bought, and would pass it on free in the holiday spirit.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Brad... if (and only if) you cannont find a Wacha fan on here, my son would add it to his cardinals PC. He is a board member, but lost his internet priviledges some time ago. Like I said, look for a fan in here first and foremost though.

Good morning. Company Christmas Lunch today, good eats from Maggiano's Little Italy.

Is there a Michael Wacha fan in the MT? I got a free 2014 Donruss Classics auto from an eBay seller included with a Grace card I bought, and would pass it on free in the holiday spirit.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Mornin All!

We received 2 more kids early this morning from this bust. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ug-investigation-busts-heroine-ring/20161451/.

IF you know someone on this stuff, do them a favor a turn them in so they can get help!

On a lighter note, got my daughter's van fixed last night, clogged up heater core. No Fun at all.

Enjoy your day!

Fordman

wow!!!

that was my sister about 10 years ago. she has since went to jail, got clean, and got her kids back.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
wow!!!

that was my sister about 10 years ago. she has since went to jail, got clean, and got her kids back.

Hey! Me and my younger brother went through this drama with our mom, since then she has still been trying to get back in our lives and we won't let her!! Long story...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts