Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Multisport BGS Mailday - Some Killer Gold Labels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
My LCS hosts a great 10-day sub to BGS. I got these back today from our November submission. I know this is the baseball forum, but it was a multisport submission, with one of the most sexy cards being in baseball.

Tough call which is nicer, the Bryant or the LMA Black XFractor.

Hope you enjoyed!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Tough grade on your red Wong. :eek: I would break it out, if you do not see any outstanding issues with it. I have not checked the pop report but your Bryant 9.5/10 auto is solid, for cards that usually do not grade that high.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Tough grade on your red Wong. :eek: I would break it out, if you do not see any outstanding issues with it. I have not checked the pop report but your Bryant 9.5/10 auto is solid, for cards that usually do not grade that high.

Both the Wong and AD were tough grades. I agree, not sure what all they saw wrong on the Wong. It does have a small surface dimple under the Bowman Chrome logo, but the rest of the card was very CLEAN. I will probably resub it later.

Because of the condition sensitive nature of the Bryant AFLAC, only 8 of them have been submitted to BGS - granted 6 of them have come back BGS 9.5 / 10.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

I agree, it's always tough to tell from a scan but that looks 9.5 at least to me - I see no issues at all with it actually not sure why it got all 9s.

Members online