Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone from the Seattle area want to head to the Portland show tomorrow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Debating on if I want to go but the normal people I travel with have other plans. Anyone from the area want to carpool down there? Mall 205 show, I have had decent luck there.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Man if I didn't have my time so full with the new guy (not that I would actually want to change that) I would join you in a heartbeat! Please keep an eye out for lower numbered 2013 Topps Chrome Mike Zunino autographs that I could use :) Good luck at the show if you go Jared!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Man if I didn't have my time so full with the new guy (not that I would actually want to change that) I would join you in a heartbeat! Please keep an eye out for lower numbered 2013 Topps Chrome Mike Zunino autographs that I could use :) Good luck at the show if you go Jared!

Bring him with ;) I've done multiple trips with the little ones

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I'll wait until he can sit up on his own lol. He's holding his head up like a champ and just turned 3 months old today. So many little milestones to look forward too :)

Nice Harrison took 5 steps the other day. Mostly just two steps before he falls so that was a good one.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice Harrison took 5 steps the other day. Mostly just two steps before he falls so that was a good one.

Haha that is great! Hell, adults walk and fall all the time lol. Milo rolled over for the first time during his tummy time a few days ago. I think it was more his arm gave out and he just went with it, but we call it a roll over all the same.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
My Grieve collecting buddy moved out there at the end of November (Seattle area). Jared, [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION], get me your shop addy so I can relay it to him. And thanks for the fast shipping on the NT Doug Martin Pro Bowl jersey #'d 22/99 :p

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I usually don't realize shows are happening until the day before or day of, and typically have something else planned. When the kids are player sports, the Saturdays are shot!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
My Grieve collecting buddy moved out there at the end of November (Seattle area). Jared, @CollectorsCorner, get me your shop addy so I can relay it to him. And thanks for the fast shipping on the NT Doug Martin Pro Bowl jersey #'d 22/99 :p

No shop.... YET, just online until I am done running daddy day care.
No problem on the Dougie didn't know you were collecting him.

Latest posts