Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The last piece of the puzzle (I believe) for 2012 SP Signature Series arrived yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I didn't think I would ever own this card. The 2/2 showed up a while back when the product was new and the seller was asking something like $5K OBO for it! The price slowly dropped and I believe it eventually actually sold. I wrote it down at the time, but I am not finding it at the moment. It was quite a bit less than the opening price if I remember correctly. For that matter, there were a couple other low numbered, multiplayer cards that I thought would be tough as well, but I guess I either got lucky or this truly bombed big time. Maybe a little of both. I really don't even like the set. The lack of logos/photos is a plus and minus at the same time in this case though, as it this card did have them, I doubt I would own it now. I know there is someone on the BO site that is trying to build the set if you can believe it!! I guess it is a great way to score a lot of sticker autographs in one spot at least. To each their own. I have one link and one link only to this set and that is probably obvious by looking at the cards I have, if you don't already know my collecting interests.

Here are the others I already had:

Here is the new addition to the family:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Outstanding ! Glad you finally were able to get the /2 at a price you felt comfortable with !

Members online