Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yep! A top 10 suggestion thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Yep, you read it right!

We're bringing back the top 10 list and I'll be trying my hardest to live up to the previous authors...

So if you have some suggestions, any sport, please post the here with a ebay link so i cant start working. I'm hoping to have it post on 12/26 to give us some time to get suggestions. After the first list, I'll have one up every other Friday.

Thanks all!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
For those who aren't sure what a list like this entails...maybe a little more description?

Good idea!

So FCB used to have authors who would put together a list of cards/sets or anything hobby related and based on spikes in prices, we'd put together a list of those who are the "hottest" and publish it on the site. Its been a long time since we had a list but i've committed to getting up a couple of lists a month going forward. I wish I could find a copy of an older one but they are all gone it seems.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Schwarber #1 . Anything bowman of his is crazy right now. Not just autos, everything.

There is some really nice stuff coming out of leaf pop century masterworks. Not sure if it is selling for much, but looks nice.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I think once NT hits on January 2nd it'll be worthy of that kind of thread (if I remember what those threads were like correctly).

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
johnny manziel padres AU? I haven't been checking the market but I still see articles and mentions of the card so it must be making some waves out there.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Pretty dead time of year
schwaber bc autos
Alex Jackson bc auto
odb autos are hot
nick Gordon auto

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
High Tek is going strong still, case prices are about 200 more then I paid for my first one. Getting 820 plus shipping. I paid 650 for mine just after release. and then 725 after that.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It's not something most people are buying but prices on the APOH 500 Club signed cards keep going up. In a recent RE Auction a Ted Williams got close to $10,000 and a lot of 10 signed ones (with a few unsigned) went for around $20,000. Near impossible cards to find but when they turn up, prices on all but the most common (generally the ones /44) seem to continue to increase.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The list is coming along nicely but we're working on a technical glitch so it may make more sense to have a list to kick off the new year so 1/2/15 it is.

Keep the suggestions coming and i'm adding my own, Beckett black labels seems to be fetching a premium!

Members online

Latest posts