Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Solid show today. Some of the deals/steals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

$2

$5

$5

$5

$5

$2

$5

Spent close to $300 all together. There are more like this but these ones stood out.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
My god ! Those CJ's gotta go for what, 10x what you bought them for ?!?! That Pat the Bat is insane !!! Same with the Keenan Allen !!! Congrats, Jared !!!!!!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
My god ! Those CJ's gotta go for what, 10x what you bought them for ?!?! That Pat the Bat is insane !!! Same with the Keenan Allen !!! Congrats, Jared !!!!!!

Probably around $70 for the pair maybe more.

Also had 2 Le'Veon Bell Autos /99 but they both sold before I made this post.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pat Burrell and Carmelo Anthony are both selfish jerks and you shouldn't have paid .01 for their Cards...:cool:

Those CJA's are $$$ now, come 2nd round of playoffs or you can even afford to hold 'em to see if they make the SB. Obviously, that dealer doesn't follow NFL from week-to-week.

With those deals you just got, I want my $12.50 back!

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
I've found a lot of great stuff for cheap in the bargain type bins or boxes like these. Some are 0.25 each, 0.50 each, or $1 each. You can get some nice cards for cheap and most sellers will give you discount if you buy a lot, at least from my experience. I know a lot of people don't have the patience to sit and look through thousands of cards and some only want high end, but I enjoy doing this and don't mind looking through that many cards to find good ones that I can either trade, sell, or keep in my PC.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've found a lot of great stuff for cheap in the bargain type bins or boxes like these. Some are 0.25 each, 0.50 each, or $1 each. You can get some nice cards for cheap and most sellers will give you discount if you buy a lot, at least from my experience. I know a lot of people don't have the patience to sit and look through thousands of cards and some only want high end, but I enjoy doing this and don't mind looking through that many cards to find good ones that I can either trade, sell, or keep in my PC.

The dealers have to be a little behind too. And you need to have good Shows in your area to start with, which is tough in some Regions.

I find it really hard to find the steals and deals others do. But sometimes I can find them by hitting the boxes shortly after a New Release, like Topps and Chrome, by finding the SPs and Variations that the dealer didn't Catch or even know about...

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
The dealers have to be a little behind too. And you need to have good Shows in your area to start with, which is tough in some Regions.

I find it really hard to find the steals and deals others do. But sometimes I can find them by hitting the boxes shortly after a New Release, like Topps and Chrome, by finding the SPs and Variations that the dealer didn't Catch or even know about...

Usually that's how you get the really good deals. Several times sellers have had cards mixed in with others that shouldn't be there and they still honor the price, or they didn't realize a card was a parallel and had a low serial number and I got it for real cheap. I bought a bunch of 14 Topps Chrome parallels over the weekend here in Tampa. We have a show once a month so it works out well. I have a good relationship with the dealers since I go each month and they usually take a few bucks off the final price for me. I got an Eddie Lacy 2013 Panini Prizm Blue Refractor RC for $1 and it books for $20 just as one example. Deals like that I can't get enough of! I've had good success at larger shows too such as the National by doing this, however it's much tougher to spend a lot of time with one dealer or else you will miss what all the others have to offer.

Latest posts