Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„Wednesday Xmas Eve Morning ThreadπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„Wednesday Xmas Eve Morning ThreadπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Good morning all, up early for a half day or so, and then home to finish holiday prep and relax!!

Hope everyone has a great one, and Merry Xmas Eve

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Work til at least one. Maybe longer. Make the annual church appearance this evening too. Yippee.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning all . not working I don't even know what day of the week it is . I do have coffee
looks like I did good in ALC break = 4 autos ,

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dano7 : no excuses this year !!!! plan on a game when we play the low"A" Yankees here . Unless something changes i'll help you get some autos . tickets on me

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Barry - Hope your pain is easing up.
Paid for UPS next day delivery so package was "guaranteed" to be here.....yesterday.:mad:
No package as of this morning.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

We were asked to keep the two kids for another 72 hours because the system is slow this week due to Christmas (people taking off work), we agreed so we have two extras this year. We're going to take them to the festival of lights at the zoo tonight and my wife is out right now to make sure Santa visit's them as well tonight. We do have to keep the gifts to minimal things though as where ever they end up going in 72 hours, they may not be able to take their Christmas gifts with them.

Wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tried to do steps yesterday = NOT yet thus sorting / moving cards not happening .REF ; pain still have over half pills - pain gone before I can find them LOL but I don't move much.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

We were asked to keep the two kids for another 72 hours because the system is slow this week due to Christmas (people taking off work), we agreed so we have two extras this year. We're going to take them to the festival of lights at the zoo tonight and my wife is out right now to make sure Santa visit's them as well tonight. We do have to keep the gifts to minimal things though as where ever they end up going in 72 hours, they may not be able to take their Christmas gifts with them.

Wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!

Fordman

I don't have the words that I need to say about you for all you do for those kids .

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Doing the Christmas thing with the family today. Got a call from work yesterday and looks like my month off will be ending this weekend. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas Eve!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Took my dad to Target this morning to pick something up for my mom and I picked up Space Jam for $5!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Took my dad to Target this morning to pick something up for my mom and I picked up Space Jam for $5!

Niceeeeee

Hey does anyone want to get in on Andrew's High TEK he is doing slots for 58.50 but if we get 5 total and take one of the remaining teams
I could pay him and if we pull something good for the group we could sell it and make some money maybe. We would have 12 chances at getting something.

If we don't do good. I'll toss in somethings in a lot and list what ever we get and divide up the proceeds.
It would be about 12 bucks if we got 4 others with me.
He is breaking today around 1 ish his time.
There us a lot if value in this.
Some of the better teams have been taken. But the D back , Rockies. Indians Blue Jays are just some still open even KC too.

I hit a couple things for the Rockies in my case. It was a 1/1
We get one team choice the other will be random

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.