Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my FCB Family!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I dont mean to be so mushy but I hope you and your families all have a fun and safe holiday. So many great members/friends on here that i am thankful for and hopefully this time next year we will have many more added to our family.

I am working a 12 hour shift today so let me enjoy Christmas day through you. Post up some of your cool Christmas gifts or tell me about your family traditions that others may think are a bit weird.

Ken

Funny-Christmas-Quotes-5.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Merry Christmas Ken to you and your family. I'll post pictures later of my gifts.

Tradition for Christmas eve my wife and 2 daughters and I make little pizza using tortilla isstead of pizza dough.
And we have some drinks and watch Christmas movies.

Today we are going to my sister's and having lasagna and Italian Beefs
This is a yearly meal for us for Christmas.

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Merry Christmas Ken to you and your family. I'll post pictures later of my gifts.

Tradition for Christmas eve my wife and 2 daughters and I make little pizza using tortilla isstead of pizza dough.
And we have some drinks and watch Christmas movies.

Today we are going to my sister's and having lasagna and Italian Beefs
This is a yearly meal for us for Christmas.

MMM you had me at lasagna

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
My older son is turning into a hockey fanatic so this year we got him a net, gloves, and a shirt for playing in the basement. Daddy got new hockey gloves too!
1419518776920.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Merry Christmas to you, too, Ken!
Since my kids were young, around 1993-94, we started making watching A Christmas Story a tradition. My oldest son is now 27, my daughter is 24 and married, and my youngest son is 21. The two oldest live in Alaska, the youngest lives here in town so no kids here at home. Later today, my youngest will come over, we'll call the Alaska crew, and talk about watching the movie as if we were all together.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Merry Christmas to you, too, Ken!
Since my kids were young, around 1993-94, we started making watching A Christmas Story a tradition. My oldest son is now 27, my daughter is 24 and married, and my youngest son is 21. The two oldest live in Alaska, the youngest lives here in town so no kids here at home. Later today, my youngest will come over, we'll call the Alaska crew, and talk about watching the movie as if we were all together.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Don't call to early, us Alaskans like to sleep past 5am when the East coast crew like to start calling. your kids up north?

My boys and I have always done Christmas and Christmas Eve at my Parents house. Letting them open one gift on Christmas eve usually followed by driving around town and looking at everyone's light displays.
Next morning we'd get up, do our thing at our house and then head back to my parents for breakfast and the last exchange. Then dinner and sports on tv.
As I've gotten older the location has changed, up to me being 23 it was always held at grandparents. Everyone in the family would go. Up to 22 of us in the family. Then my grandparents moved so it became my parents house with just our family.
While my mom won't be here this year due to medical reasons, my youngest sister and I have taken over the dinner planning and ensuring everyone gets together again. Skype and cell phones are a great thing

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Merry Christmas everyone!
Don't call to early, us Alaskans like to sleep past 5am when the East coast crew like to start calling. your kids up north?

My boys and I have always done Christmas and Christmas Eve at my Parents house. Letting them open one gift on Christmas eve usually followed by driving around town and looking at everyone's light displays.
Next morning we'd get up, do our thing at our house and then head back to my parents for breakfast and the last exchange. Then dinner and sports on tv.
As I've gotten older the location has changed, up to me being 23 it was always held at grandparents. Everyone in the family would go. Up to 22 of us in the family. Then my grandparents moved so it became my parents house with just our family.
While my mom won't be here this year due to medical reasons, my youngest sister and I have taken over the dinner planning and ensuring everyone gets together again. Skype and cell phones are a great thing

My two oldest, along with my sister and her family, live in the Fairbanks/North Pole area. I spent 7 1/2 years at Eielson AFB (Fairbanks/North Pole area as well) and used to absolutely hate it when east-coaster's used to call that early.:mad:
Sorry to hear your mom isn't able to make it. Hope you and the family have a very Merry Christmas!:D

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Merry Christmas, gang! I've had a terrible cold (maybe flu) since Monday evening but being around family the last couple of days has helped ease my misery. Just hope I don't give this illness "gift" to them.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Merry Christmas Ken ! Usually we did the Filipino cooking style here, but this year Theresa wanted to make a ham. Meh. Lumpia is so much better than ham ...

Members online