Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###############SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ############### 12/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Supposed to be about 55 degrees and sunny around here. For me, about an hour of work on way home from this job then sleep all day.

Glad to hear you're recovering better now Barry!

Putting together my extra Inserts, RCs, parallels into one 550ct. box to try and sell or trade off. Nothing fancy, just bunch of etc. stuff. Do it at the end of each year...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hoooooooooooray for more inventory at work ! I'm lucky I work with so many Mensa rejects ...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
best I've been in awhile - mentally feeling a lot better - body slower to recover but after rehab should be a big improvement . You know your feeling bad if you have 1000 a day for five days free posting and post 0 .
Still slow moving and told to get back on strict diet when I can walk . Planning several trips during baseball season WILL REQUIRE local to buy my tickets since I've offered several years . For free tickets i'll watch Yankees or Red Sox .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I know, been up since 4:30 SLOW morning - even G/K's still a sleep . FB group crashed after midnight --- ooooooooohh the stories - most known 40 plus years
got my case break from AIC and got in another ,hope to make ROI at stadium . Be glad when this month over spent $$$$ .

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Still an early riser Barry, and likely always will be. Glad you're feeling better.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pretty good. We had a nice Christmas and I'm guessing clean up duties will continue today. Have a lot of yard work to do as well, weather permitting.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I've got a ton of yard work to do here, too. I've been putting it off all this week and now it's Saturday. I'll be off a few days next week so I'll probably do it then..................maybe.;-)

Members online

Latest posts