Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini previews 2014 NT booklets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
The Freeman and the Donaldson have nice patches. I don't know why you'd want a plain gray piece or a giant bat piece. These are obviously premium cards, why not make the effort to include premium memorabilia?

That aside, I like that the signatures are not cut off. Although on one, the sig was in the wrong window.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Do people really like book cards??

I have never wanted one for my pc.

I never had a choice for awhile for a player in my PC - his first cert auto was in book card form. It took months after that for another cert auto of him that was not a book card.

Plus, given a single card, both sides auto/swatch card to a book card, I prefer a book card as you can display it easily (unlike the dual-side single card, you'd have to hold it and flip it over or rotate the side displayed between front side and back side).

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Never really liked booklets until I just got my first one not too long ago and now I am trying to pick up some more.

A_Pharis

New Panini blog entry today:

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...14-national-treasures-baseball-booklet-cards/

Are those two cut sigs from HOF postcards?

What's with the Freeman booklet? The patch looks like it could be from a white sox uniform. I don't know my Barves alternate jerseys well but do they have a black/white one?

Gotta love that Griffey Jr. one! Great auto but a boring plain gray jersey swatch!

Adjust your screen's colors - that's definitely navy blue on the Freeman. ;-)

Members online

Latest posts