Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB rolling 2015 NFL Playoffs thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Enjoy!

EVERY wild card weekend since the New format, there has been one Upset.

Personally, I think Arizona is the best bet but Baltimore has a heckuva shot too...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I think the Ravens have the best shot at an upset especially if Bell is out for the Steelers. Of course, the Ravens couldn't beat a team that started a 4th string QB a couple of weeks ago.

I think Carolina is jelling at the right time and will beat Arizona. Weird that the Panthers went 2 straight months without a win and are going to the playoffs with a losing record. Cardinals really miss Palmer.

No way Dallas loses to Detroit. And idiot Suh will probably be suspended for the rest of the playoffs and part of next year. Cowboys have played great football since Thanksgiving Day.:D

Colts should beat the Bengals but I wouldn't be totally shocked if the Bengals win their 1st playoff game in 23 years. Colts had several injuries today including Reggie Wayne, that could play a factor in the game.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No way Dallas loses to Detroit.

I know the Dallas defense is much better than last year, but a year ago, the Lions put up record numbers on the Cowboys, especially Megatron.

And as a Pokes fan, I think they're very succetible to the Pass, especially deep...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
One more week of bad football left! And you thought the last week of bad football was the regular season. ;)

Never ceases to amaze me because the NFL takes so many teams to the playoffs, how many bad teams get in (thus why I call wild card weekend a weekend of bad football because you have teams that don't deserve to be in the playoffs if it wasn't so easy to get into them).

The great teams start play on divisional weekend and thus becomes the first weekend of good football of the season.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Le'veon Bell says he "feels great" and is expecting to play in what should be the best WC Round game...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Bell has been ruled out for the playoff game. Advantage Ravens.

Yep, but I think unless the Ravens' D-Backs can either get Healthy quick or step up, the Steelers can still take 'em. Should be best Game either way.

And AJ Green looks doubtful to play too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IM-pressive road win by the Ravens. But you gotta think Bell woulda made a HUGE difference...

And let the Cardinals QB Memes begin!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
The absence of Bell hurt the Steelers chances hugely but I still think what the Ravens did was very impressive!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
.The great teams start play on divisional weekend and thus becomes the first weekend of good football of the season.

I totally dis-agree.

For me, the WC round is always better games than the Divisional round because the teams are much closer in Quality in the first Round. Next weekend is usually one close game and three blowouts as there is a big difference in the quality of the teams.

I give Baltimore a small chance but there is 98% chance the other three games are blowouts...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
RE: Dallas and Detroit

1) I am a Colts fan so I didn't have a dog in the hunt.

2) Does anyone else think the Pass Interference call against Dallas (that was "picked up" afterwards) may have cost the Lions the game?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
2) Does anyone else think the Pass Interference call against Dallas (that was "picked up" afterwards) may have cost the Lions the game?

It could have, no question.

Gotta wonder if it'll be addressed post-game by the refs or office. No doubt it'll be talked about for a long time, especially since Dallas was helped by it...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nope, but I think 3 games will. Cowboys/Packers game should be close. Cowboys don't lose on the road and the Packers don't lose at home.That should be a great game.

Seattle has best shot at a blowout, followed by Denver.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
On the "Phantom Flag" call: what was the score and who was leading and at what point in the game was it? Yeah, shut it Detriot. It's not like it was THE play, a la the "Fail Mary"

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
All four Divisional round games have pretty big betting lines on them. Hoping for at least one close game...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, a close call was overturned against Dallas.

Hope that ends all the Conspiracy theories for last week's Detroit blown PI call...