Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4x Ebay Bucks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
This is the third one I have received in the past week and a half. I'm going to make some free money today and/or tomorrow. Doesn't the period end in a few days?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Got all three as well, and used it already today. BUT now I'm actually, shockingly, and almost horrifyingly, at the $500 limit for this cycle :eek:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
pretty useless promo. It was more useful for the previous 5x and 4x promos that occurred before christmas, but this one I won't be taking advantage of because I rarely spend more than $50 in a transaction on ebay since most of my purchases are under $10.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
It's the most I've gotten back since last holiday season (~$330). Basically I caught it at the right time as I was getting into my '53 Bowman Color PSA set building and some really nice cards were available. Cashed in on those and luckily some auctions at the same time. Big quarter for the collection and the eBay bucks.

Members online

Latest posts