Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tristar Sports Memorabilia in Las Vegas. Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Has anyone been there?

Going to Vegas tomorrow and looking I am very close to that store, but I am thinking is going to be another overpriced retail store like Field of Dreams.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Don't know much about the store, but I would stop by. What I've found with retail stores is that 80% is overpriced but in the other 20% you might find a sweet deal.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
There's a guy on Blowout who opened a store on the strip. I forgot his name, but you should look him up.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Legacy Sports Cards - best card shop in Vegas, IMO. Worth a stop.

Is that the place in Vegas that someone from Blowout owns? If so, quite a bit different than BO - some of the online prices can be better than that of BO and when you order from them, they'll send the order with a signature required (even for my $120 order).

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Is that the place in Vegas that someone from Blowout owns? If so, quite a bit different than BO - some of the online prices can be better than that of BO and when you order from them, they'll send the order with a signature required (even for my $120 order).

That's the place! And no, I might have misspoke. Someone on the BO forums owns it. Nothing to do with blowout cards itself or the people that run BO.

Members online