Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB family for a board member George Updated Feb 16th 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm asking for the the greatest community on the net to step up and help one of our very own. GEORGE CALFAS

It has come my attention that George Calfas one of the nicest and fair board members you can ever meet, has been on the mend from a bout of health issues.

George had taken ill around Christmas eve from what I can gather he was stricken with the flu, and then it had become a pretty bad case of it as well. Also George had a few other things health wise happen during that time. As of this post George in resting but still in the hospital, and he is receiving the best care he can to recovery, from the latest event he experienced the past few days. I'm not going to post the actual issues out of respect for him and his family.

I'll will try, and update you when I can of anything that Bridget (Georges wife or even family) will allow me to share since I'm in contact with them on the health of George . So please respect that when posting and asking for info about his over all health, that it is my wish to help out a great board member, but it is my responsibility to be respectful to him and his family as well.

So now you are saying how can I help?
Well I have a bit of information from George's sister in-law, on how we can help out the Calfas family, in their time of need. So if you want to pm me or even e-mail me at richardradke@comcast dot-net I can provide you with my idea on how he can help. Or even how you can help on your own.There seems to be ways thru amazon, and even the grocery store in their area, for you to purchase stuff they may need for everyday right from the comfort of your home. I also have a address for George that could can be used for cards and letters of snail mail to George. But please only request that from me thru PM or E-mail too. I was told it was ok to give it out, but I still think I should do it off the main boards as a respect factor too.

Thank you in advance for any help that the FCB family can provide to George and his family.

Regards
Richard Radke

Those helping so far. Thanks for stepping up on this

Myself
Nate Colbert 17
Mojodan
Anonymous
Michaelstepper
Hawk8
Anonymous
Alexs64
Phillyfan0417
Mister T
Jack London
Joey12508
Thosebackpages
ClarkZac
Yankskid
Klute14
Dominio2012
J Kennedy did not get his user name
69metsfan
Moxicaine
mlballtimegreats
Metillicalex777

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
UPDATE as JAN 5th 2015

George is doing betting but still is a long way from being 100% and could still us your thoughts and Prayers for him and his family.....
keep on send them when you can

Regards Richard

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Richard, I'm on the road at the moment, but send me some info and I'll get something sent over to you tonight when we make it to our destination

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh my god...... You guys are nuts.
Thanks to everyone who has helped or inquired so far the responce has been over whelming to say the least.
I can't keep up with the inbox or paypal or e-mails :p :grouphug:

I'm at work and my phone, texts e,mails Facebook messages are just going crazy.

Some of you are thanking me for doing this, and saying it is a good thing "I'M" doing.

I just rallying the troops and the troops are taking it to the next level for sure. I tip my hat to all of you. :cool:

I think I have responded to everyone so far, if you have not heard from me please just pm me then. :lol:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Oh my god...... You guys are nuts.
Thanks to everyone who has helped or inquired so far the responce has been over whelming to say the least.
I can't keep up with the inbox or paypal or e-mails :p :grouphug:

I'm at work and my phone, texts e,mails Facebook messages are just going crazy.

Some of you are thanking me for doing this, and saying it is a good thing "I'M" doing.

I just rallying the troops and the troops are taking it to the next level for sure. I tip my hat to all of you. :cool:

I think I have responded to everyone so far, if you have not heard from me please just pm me then. :lol:
Hi Richard, I didn't get a pm yet. Thanks, Kevin in CT.

Members online

Latest posts