Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This week's Easy Contest for $2 FCB Bucks, your favorite new release of 2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Back to the easy contests for $2 in FCB Bucks. For this week:

What was your Favorite new product release of 2014?

No wrong answers, as your answer is your entry. As usual, one entry per Member. This contest will lock at 10PM ET on Sunday 1/11. Also, there is another easy contest on the football boards this week too.

GL all!

In case anyone cares, "base" Donruss baseball (especially Series 2) was my personal fave.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Topps High Tek. So much hype about the return of Tek, and it was neat to see people chasing different patterns and figuring out what was what. I'm kind of glad Olerud isn't in it though.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Topps Tek.. Haven't even seen one of the cards in person yet, but the buzz around it rejuvenated the hobby a bit and Im happy for that.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Although I could never afford a box, I would say Topps Dynasty. May be a bit overpriced for people breaking it but the singles I have seen of it have been amazing. Would love to own a Joe Mauer someday.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Panini's Donruss the Rookies Update factory set. Not only did I like the rookies in it (and getting a auto card or two per set) at a great retro price point, but it brought back great memories of the mid-late 1980's when I'd open up my present of a Donruss Rookies boxed set on Christmas day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Topps Tek. Gorgeous and most auto's were at least of a high semi-star. Plus, variations, auto's and super limited cards. Everyone wins.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Topps Tek is my favorite product this year. I am even contemplating putting the base set together. Great autographs too.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The Tek cards in person look amazing. That's my vote

Members online

No members online now.