Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how is this win...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
awesome, i saw that in the completed listings and said damn someone got a steal. nice to see it was a board member.

Thanks I will be getting rid of the other three. so hopefuly i will end up getting the smith for free or make some

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MTBright said:
moxacaine said:
awesome, i saw that in the completed listings and said damn someone got a steal. nice to see it was a board member.

Thanks I will be getting rid of the other three. so hopefuly i will end up getting the smith for free or make some

You should make some money on that. Hicks sells well.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
nice stuff matt...however, i have decided to hold off on buying razor cards. eventhough they aren't licensed, i am going to stick with the donruss stuff. btw, what's up with your job? it makes me sick that they would even consider cutbacks on education :evil:

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
nice stuff matt...however, i have decided to hold off on buying razor cards. eventhough they aren't licensed, i am going to stick with the donruss stuff. btw, what's up with your job? it makes me sick that they would even consider cutbacks on education :evil:

I was pinked sliped two weeks ago, wont know one way or another till may 13. Its not good. I have heard a lot of negative things about teachers on the news and radio, that we should stop complaining and stuff. Teachers have always crapped on so i am used to it, they should come spend a week with me and see what and how much work we do.

I still have a coaching job.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
MTBright said:
I was pinked sliped two weeks ago, wont know one way or another till may 13. Its not good. I have heard a lot of negative things about teachers on the news and radio, that we should stop complaining and stuff. Teachers have always crapped on so i am used to it, they should come spend a week with me and see what and how much work we do.

Ain't that the truth. We had a mother say that we should stop complaining because we get paid to have the summer off. People don't understand that it's 10 months of pay stretched out over 12 months to make it easier to pay bills - and in our district, they still give us the whole summer's "pay" on the last day of school.

I hope you get to stay on - or get something else at another school soon.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
MTBright said:

Ain't that the truth. We had a mother say that we should stop complaining because we get paid to have the summer off. People don't understand that it's 10 months of pay stretched out over 12 months to make it easier to pay bills - and in our district, they still give us the whole summer's "pay" on the last day of school.

I hope you get to stay on - or get something else at another school soon.

thanks, we are moving to a 11 month pay schedule next year (if i have a job) and it seems that we are not having summer school this year.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
MTBright said:
Halonut said:
best of luck with it matt!

thanks, sorry to bitch about it.:)

no worries man...i feel for ya. if you ever need someone to bitch to, you know where to find me :lol:

at least i know who to sell my angels stuff to when i need money and the unemployment runs out :lol:

Members online