Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@L@@k@@Wednesday Morning Thread@@@l@@k@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, back to work nice and early! Someone's gotta bottle and package your water! Haha

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
002-17.jpg

here's your toilet paper

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
I hate being sick!
My work photo would be a desk with Mets stuff, a couple of monitors, keyboard, calculator and fire hazards worth of paper.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm done for the week as far as classes go. I have a few things to get done today for homework though. My laptop charger is not working and mine is dead right now. I really can't stand working on homework in the computer lab so hopefully I can get it figures out soon

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Nice cards stephen
Zac, the computer plug end goes bad on the chargers. I've had to replace my kids twice.
First official day of jury duty for me. I've never been summoned before. Only reason I like it so far is I was able to sleep an extra 45min

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning.
Nice cards stephen
Zac, the computer plug end goes bad on the chargers. I've had to replace my kids twice.
First official day of jury duty for me. I've never been summoned before. Only reason I like it so far is I was able to sleep an extra 45min

I got summoned once while stationed in AK. They paid a per diem for meals so all was not lost. Caveat to that, since I was receiving a subsistence allowance from Uncle Sam, I had to turn the per diem $$$ in since I was not in a leave status.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Doesn't sound right.
I've always thought it odd I never was summoned. My sister gets notices twice a year I swear.
Summoned for iowa last spring after moving away 2 years ago then finally here.

Members online