Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can Someone with a Beckett Organize Subscription Possibly Help Me Out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I ordered a card on COMC a few weeks ago but when I received my order, one of the cards was wrong. I was supposed to get the 1999 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black Label #58 Sandy Alomar Jr. card but I got the regular base card instead. I tried working things out with COMC but all they can do is give me a refund, so I still am not getting the card I wanted. After some exhaustive searching, I have found that two members on Beckett have the card listed for trade, but I am not a subscriber and really do not want to start just to try to get one card from someone. If there is anyone willing and able to help me out to try to get this card, could you PM me? Thank you very much.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So just signing up to the beckett Web site just like you did here, is out of the question. Hmmmmm must not really want that card then lol :p

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
No, the free service won't help, I have that already. I have to sign up for a pay service to contact someone.

Members online

Latest posts