Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow what a card, ebay search style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Doing my daily and multiple ebay searches I went off my beaten path and came upon this card. Probably one of the prettiest things I've ever seen on a piece of cardboard that topps has done. I ABSOLUTELY despise book cards but I'd forgive them on this one

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-16-23-50-14-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-23-50-14-1.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 88

A_Pharis

That card has been brought up a lot, lately. I have it on my watch list just so I can stare at it.
It seems like one of those situations where the seller will value it way over what it would, likely, sell for, and it will be a while before it moves.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, just wow. That is almost too good to be true... is there anyone who questions it authenticity? Just curious... otherwise, that has to be a one of a kind and as [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] said, probably in the sellers PC but has it out there at a price where if someone really really wanted it, he would move it.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Both cards (Maris and Ripken) are AWSOME cards

But that Ripken is just uber fantastic

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
To hammer home my thoughts, just for fun look up all Musial items on eBay and sort by highest priced items... you could get a 1/1 bat knob auto booklet PLUS a 1/1 nameplate of Musial and still have $ left over. And that is if you hit the BIN on those two items. Just stupid BIN price if you ask me.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
To hammer home my thoughts, just for fun look up all Musial items on eBay and sort by highest priced items... you could get a 1/1 bat knob auto booklet PLUS a 1/1 nameplate of Musial and still have $ left over. And that is if you hit the BIN on those two items. Just stupid BIN price if you ask me.

Completely agree
He's showing off one of his PC pieces

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
When it's a card like that , it obviously has the "Wow" factor and nothing wrong with showing it off... For most of us, myself included , even if it was priced less , say $2500 we weren't going to buy it , so just admire it.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts