Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I assume you player collectors know these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Never saw these before and apparently they are common, but in case you guys haven't.....1421527705097.jpg

Some sort of DVD featuring a slew of players, probably issued in cereal boxes.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
They are 2003.

Notable players:
Biggio, sosa, Pujols, griffey, gianbi, delgado, pedro, smoltz, piazza, vlad, glaus, ichiro, a rod, thome, konerko, hunter

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
I remember these from when I was in high school-they came in boxes of Post cereal and when you put them in your computer you got a demo of EA's MLB game with the division that was on the disc. Also got the demo of aol if I remember correctly.

Thanks,
Jeff

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
If you collected all of them, you could send them to Upper Deck for a 31-card special set. Listed in the SCD Annual under 2003 Upper Deck Post Redemption. Those cards are probably waaaaay harder to find than the CDs. (before you ask, there is a Craig Biggio--#13)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've got the 2002 Post mini-bobble head set, along with the stand, which I had to send off for. It was a 10 player set, with Ichiro, Arod, Giambi. B.Williams, Sosa, Bagwell, Chipper, Pedro. L. Gonzalez & Piazza.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I've got the 2002 Post mini-bobble head set, along with the stand, which I had to send off for. It was a 10 player set, with Ichiro, Arod, Giambi. B.Williams, Sosa, Bagwell, Chipper, Pedro. L. Gonzalez & Piazza.
DANNY

I remember getting a few of the bobbleheads and the CDs. I used the A-Rod bobblehead for target practice with my .22 at the rifle range even :lol: I want to say it was right after he went to the Yankees, and I was 12-13 years old

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
DANNY

I also have a complete set of those mini bobble heads with the stand... along with a dozen extra doubles I acquired trying to build the set. I ate a lot of cereal in 2002. :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I might have some of these still encapsulated in the cereal box, if anybody is looking for any, I can check probably Wednesday or so

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Player List

AA-All Items
Year
DESCRIPTION
Post Upper Deck AL Central CD #1 (Mike Sweeney/Bobby Higginson/Jim Thome/Paul Konerko/Torii Hunter)
Post Upper Deck AL East CD #3 (Tony Batista/Jason Giambi/Carlos Delgado/Pedro Martinez/Randy Winn)
Post Upper Deck AL West CD #2 (Troy Glaus/Ichiro/Troy Percival/Miguel Tejada/Alex Rodriguez)
Post Upper Deck NL Central CD #5 (Craig Biggio/Sammy Sosa/Richie Sexson/Albert Pujols/Ken Griffey Jr/Brian Giles)
Post Upper Deck NL East CD #4 (John Smoltz/Pat Burrell/Vladimir Guerrero/Mike Piazza/Luis Castillo)
Post Upper Deck NL West CD #6 (Curt Schilling/Larry Walker/Trevor Hoffman/Shawn Green/Barry Bonds)

Members online

Latest posts