Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you trade junk era commons for a Van Gogh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
I did.;)

Starry_zps72b7e3d4.jpg

Starry1_zpse0281680.jpg

Approximately 27" x 22". Cut commons. This was a commission for a gentleman that wanted to mesh his love for baseball and art. I was happy to oblige.

If you are interested in seeing my latest piece (for the NHL - just finished yesterday), take a peek at this thread that is located in the hockey section:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/144263-A-little-work-for-the

Tim

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Funny. Didn't see who posted the thread but immediately knew it must involve Tim's art. Awesome as always!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That is awesome. I still think I should pay to have something like this done but a picture of Albert Belle made from Albert Belle cards... I have 6,000 doubles and a lot of them are just garbage anyways...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I did.;)

Starry_zps72b7e3d4.jpg

Starry1_zpse0281680.jpg

Approximately 27" x 22". Cut commons. This was a commission for a gentleman that wanted to mesh his love for baseball and art. I was happy to oblige.

If you are interested in seeing my latest piece (for the NHL - just finished yesterday), take a peek at this thread that is located in the hockey section:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/144263-A-little-work-for-the

Tim

I posted the hockey one on my Facebook page. For all my friends to see.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009

YES. After spending almost 100 hours on this, I need several.;)

Funny. Didn't see who posted the thread but immediately knew it must involve Tim's art. Awesome as always!

Haha....am I that predictable?

Not for a Van Gogh, but for a Dawson lol

Let me know when you are ready...I swear I'll leave out the Dawsons!

That is awesome. I still think I should pay to have something like this done but a picture of Albert Belle made from Albert Belle cards... I have 6,000 doubles and a lot of them are just garbage anyways...

I'm in on this as well! Let me know when you are ready and we'll get the ball rolling...

OK. Add that to the long list of skills I wish I had.

Very cool and well done.

I appreciate the kind words!

I posted the hockey one on my Facebook page. For all my friends to see.

Thank you! I'm very, very close to making this a full-time gig, and every single share helps get me there. Very much appreciated.;)

Amazing.

Love the creativity!

Thank you!

This is one of my favorites of yours.

Thanks again for taking the time!

You guys rock.

Tim

Latest posts