Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############### MORNING THREAD ################# 1/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Worked 16 hours yesterday. I could use a couple more days like that over the next two weeks.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Work 10-11 consistently. That's plenty for me. February 9th darts my 10th year with Cessna. Benefits increase a bit. Especially my PTO and Vacation allotments. I go from 40 PTO and 120 vaca to 80 PTO and 160 vaca. Yes. I can think of multiple things I can do, with 6 weeks off work. Lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If anyone wants to go see Billy Joel at Wrigley Field on Thursday August 27 let me know, tickets go on sale to season ticket holders tomorrow.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Work 10-11 consistently. That's plenty for me. February 9th darts my 10th year with Cessna. Benefits increase a bit. Especially my PTO and Vacation allotments. I go from 40 PTO and 120 vaca to 80 PTO and 160 vaca. Yes. I can think of multiple things I can do, with 6 weeks off work. Lol

Wow, those are some sweet benefits!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Enjoy Squirrel Appreciation Day.

I am feeling like a New England football today. Not even sure if coffee will help.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Rare early shift for me today. 1-3" of the white stuff expected. REALLY starting to want to move to Southern Locale...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Textron is a pretty good company to work for, specifically the Cessna branch. They announced a few benefit changes for us, this year. All good. The extra time was big, as well as the new end of year bonuses.

Great! Congratulations sir. Good to see companies actually taking care of employees

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
morning kiddies

last night when I left work it was snianing outside so the roards where slippery. But not a good time to find out there is something wrong with your brakes.....

So Now I have to take my duagther to work and then use her car today, and then go pick her up.......Today is my 4 hour day at work since I'm at the union hall for the first 4 hours......Not sure what is wrong with my car. But it is almost 13 years old though, so some of the stuff is expected

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts