Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Morning Thread 1/22~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wasn't able to work any extra time yesterday past my standard 10 hour shift, maybe I can pick up some extra time today. I didn't win a single Andre Dawson card from eBay yesterday. I can not remember the last time that happened. I did pick up 3 cheap Drew Brees jersey cards for my son. Hope everyone has a good day!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Leaving this morning to begin the trip to TwinsFest. Going to get to my dad's today. I still have to pack, but I'm not leaving for another 2.5 hours

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. Got some kinda crappy news yesterday. I went to the doctor for knee pain and he said it's kinda serious arthritis. This sucks cuz he said to stop heavy lifting on my legs and I was working toward my next goal of a 400 pound squat. I guess better safe that sorry.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning everyone. Got some kinda crappy news yesterday. I went to the doctor for knee pain and he said it's kinda serious arthritis. This sucks cuz he said to stop heavy lifting on my legs and I was working toward my next goal of a 400 pound squat. I guess better safe that sorry.

Will he scope it for you? They can clean it out every 5 years or so. I need to have both replaced, so i feel your pain:grouphug:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. Ended up selling the All-Star skills and game tickets for $400 on eBay. Tried selling on stub-hub but this event required me to send the tickets to them in IL then they would send it to their broker in OH before they approved my listing.

Sitting in the UPS parking lot because I didn't realize they don't open till 11:00.

Members online

Latest posts