Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow! mudflap02 / Jeff - what a guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
So Jeff saw me post about the 2011 Topps Heritage Red/Green/Blue Tint set. These were (are) really hard to come by and the market for them has seriously dried up over the past few months. Not many of us out there are crazy enough to collect this. I know Keith Olbermann was working on this, as he bought a dupe of mine a long time ago.

Jeff is nearly done with his set and decided to hook me up with his dupes! Now I'm about 33% done with the red, 10% done with blue, and 25% done with green. Here's my 2011 Topps Heritage bucket.

Thanks Jeff!

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Classy move. Good luck to both of you in finishing your sets! Jeff, what ones are you missing?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Very nice! There's a few of those tints that I need that I literally have never seen before. If you can complete all three tints, that will be an astounding feat.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Awesome gesture and cool looking cards, love those red tints! I don't think I've seen that parallel version before.

Members online

Latest posts