Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread 1/24~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Just wet roads around here, a little slushy in spots. Another round of crappy stuff tomorrow nite into Monday AM. Ugh.

Anybody see that GS's Klay Thompson went 13-13 for a record 37 points in 3rd Period last nite? Hard to do that and still be the 2nd best Player on your own team...:lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all!

When I saw the news of Ernie banks this morning I was in shock. Sad to see another legend pass away.

Getting ready to head back to TwinsFest for the day. There was a rough recap or my day in yesterday's thread. I had a blast though meeting up with a few guys from the boards. I saved myself $25-30 by helping other guys get stuff signed at tables I was going to

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
Morning all. Whats for breakfast? I woke up to my girl cooking french toast, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and biscuits. :shock::shock::-D:-D

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone.
I, too, am deeply saddened by the passing of Ernie Banks. Another great one from my childhood gone.
DANNY

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Love hearing people from all works of Life praising "Mr. Cub".

Probably a good example of sports having a good influence on people's lives...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies up early to have a Birthday breakfast with my girls at IHOP

Sad to see Mr Cubby passes on my mother's birthday and the day before mine. And Ernie's birthday is the 31st of January :(

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Happy BD [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]!

The Bears have made some great Hires lately, maybe next year or the year after they'll still be playing on your special Day!

Members online