Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can't Wait for 09 Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
I've been waiting since last years draft for cards of these guys after hanging out with them in Louisville last season. Hopefully this will be the year
Louisville_Chris_Dominguez_Large.jpg
1186051.jpg

Any certain college players you guys are waiting to add for PC?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
arod305 said:
A certain San Deigo St. Pitcher
Who are you talking about??? Looking foward to Shawn Tolleson even though he probably won't go pro this year.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Joeed10 said:

I wonder with all the promos that leaked from the 2004 Bowman Aflac set, if there are some Dominguez floating around somewhere.
I didn't think of him being in that set. I search ebay for him every once in a while and find nothing. It'd be nice to find them.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
The first ever player to be printed on water of course.

Seriously, I would LOVE a Bobby Borchering chrome auto. Also Luke Bailey, Jacob Turner, Shelby Miller, Tyler Matzek, and Austin Maddox(although I'm not as high on him as others). I'm sure I am forgetting some.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I can't wait to see where Kentrail Davis falls in the 1st round. It would be great to have some Bowman Chrome parallel autos but I'll probably end up having to get his Razor blue/black parallel autos. :(

Allen

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Bruin7 said:
I can't wait to see where Kentrail Davis falls in the 1st round. It would be great to have some Bowman Chrome parallel autos but I'll probably end up having to get his Razor blue/black parallel autos. :(

Allen

He needs to start hitting...damnit.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

He needs to start hitting...damnit.

If he holds out for money I'll be seeing a lot of him this summer.

Latest posts