Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS 10 Freddie Freeman AFLAC Auto on Ebay..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Don't know if this has been posted, but I just spotted this on ebay... very very sick card...

[ebay:2ky56skg]120395199265[/ebay:2ky56skg]

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
its a member's. he posted it when it came in

should be interested to see if it sells and at what price

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
note to the fcber, learn to host your own scans, or ask me to do it for you.
i know the card speaks for itself, but using these stupid ebay hosted pics is just ridiculous

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i mean slabs look great.. (oh man i sound like TBP ;)

but on any day a 9 could be an 8.5 or 9 and a 9.5 can be a 9 or 10, just depends on the grader

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
boomo said:
note to the fcber, learn to host your own scans, or ask me to do it for you.
i know the card speaks for itself, but using these stupid ebay hosted pics is just ridiculous

Yeah, I generally hate that too. But it is slabbed, so it's not quite as important i guess.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
marterburn said:
tide12champrings said:
J.O. said:
nice card but i don't see it being worth more than 250-350

When I sold the Wieters 10/10, people said the same thing. OOPS!

exactly, without giving away what i expect exactly, i just don't want to let it slip for too little. hence, the somewhat rediculous BIN.

If you have less than a bill plus the grading in it, I'd hold off on selling it right now. That card could be a Monster. I've been high on Freeman since day 1 and I can honestly say thats his best card. Period.

marterburn

tide12champrings said:
marterburn said:
tide12champrings said:
J.O. said:

When I sold the Wieters 10/10, people said the same thing. OOPS!

exactly, without giving away what i expect exactly, i just don't want to let it slip for too little. hence, the somewhat rediculous BIN.

If you have less than a bill plus the grading in it, I'd hold off on selling it right now. That card could be a Monster. I've been high on Freeman since day 1 and I can honestly say thats his best card. Period.

pulled it from my case!

but i'm going to let the auction run, then hold if i don't get an offer i like.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
kruzie3 said:
mredsox89 said:
J.O. said:

What have 9.5's gone for?

I think $125-135ish... but I could be wrong

You are wrong.. I have been watching Ebay for any BGS 9.5 Freddie Aflac Auto BCDP and none have been on here as sold. Only GEM MINT Freddie Aflac Auto sold was a PSA @ $95. Just think about this the RAWs sell for $60- $75.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jlvjr16 said:
ccolwell said:
I think your scaring off people with the $1200 BIN.

I think he really is. I would make an offer since I am really high on Freeman too.

But he doesn't seem like he is in a rush to move it so it doesn't really matter. Seems like more of a listing to "feel" the market.

Members online