Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 card Greenberg mailday WOOT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I love the Goudey! I actually have that same exact Greenberg cut, your cut itself might be a bit nicer than mine but I remember I was pumped to get it.
Great stuff!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I love the Goudey! I actually have that same exact Greenberg cut, your cut itself might be a bit nicer than mine but I remember I was pumped to get it.
Great stuff!
Thanks dude, that now makes 3 of these cards thatare owned of people I know. Do you have a scan of it?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks dude, that now makes 3 of these cards thatare owned of people I know. Do you have a scan of it?

Haven't scanned any of my cuts, I'll try to take a pic and upload it to this thread when I get home from work :). I have mostly some of the "lower" end cuts (Bob Lemon, Jocko Conlan, guys like that) and a few probably what people would consider "mid-end" cuts (Greenberg, Bill Dickey, etc.). Greenberg is actually probably my nicest cut I got it back when I really didn't have any collecting focus just whatever HOF stuff caught my eye.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Cuts don't get better looking than that one, and the Goudey is SHARP.

Did you you ever get the pm I sent you? You probably own it, but I have a like-new DVD copy of "The Life and Times of Hank Greenberg" that is yours if you don't. It even has a Greenberg "card" of sorts inside (which is really an advertisement for Clean Sweep auctions). Pm your addy if you want it.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Cuts don't get better looking than that one, and the Goudey is SHARP.

Did you you ever get the pm I sent you? You probably own it, but I have a like-new DVD copy of "The Life and Times of Hank Greenberg" that is yours if you don't. It even has a Greenberg "card" of sorts inside (which is really an advertisement for Clean Sweep auctions). Pm your addy if you want it.
Thanks man!

PM coming! Don't know why I never your other one...

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Love the Goudey, Brian! That one is in real nice shape....looks great in the SGC slab, too. :) Are you currently upgrading your vintage to higher grades or just couldn't pass that one up?

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Love the Goudey, Brian! That one is in real nice shape....looks great in the SGC slab, too. :) Are you currently upgrading your vintage to higher grades or just couldn't pass that one up?
Just too good to pass up my friend. I'll upgrade as I go I think, slowly

Members online

Latest posts