Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help PSA Submission, case cracked in mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Hey all,

I recently picked up this card:
IMG_0873_zps69ea5d12.jpg

I knew that it was cracked so thats not an issue since I got it for super cheap because of the crack.

However, I do want to send this to PSA to get a new case. I know its from *** but PSA will slightly increas the value and I like PSA cases.

So my question for you guys is
A) How much does PSA charge for me to get this reslabbed?
B) Does anyone on here do bulk PSA shipments that I could send this in with?

I would love to get this in with some other people on a group sub as this is the only thing I want done.

Any help is much appreciated!

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
PSA doesn't "reslab" items authenticated by other companies. You would have to get them re-authenticated.
That said - I'd send it in raw before sending it in with a *** slab.

Yeah I didn't mean reslab in that sense. Meant that I want to get it reslabbed (put it into a new slab). I know that I have to get it re authenticated already.

Why would you send raw before sending it in like that?

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
I've always stayed away from *** since I read that they flooded the market with fakes a few years back. Not sure if true but enough to scare me off.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I would crack it out and send it in raw as well. It'll save you their "cracking fee" and the cracked slab might get further damaged in the mail and wreck the card.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Everything I've read from *** is that they are a touch below SGC/BGS/PSA but still very solid.

Thanks for your posts though! I'll definitely consider cracking it out. Just don't want to damage the card.
Tons of Peyton Manning fakes on Ebay with ***. They're a touch below a pile of dog crap in my opinion.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
I would crack it out and send it in raw as well. It'll save you their "cracking fee" and the cracked slab might get further damaged in the mail and wreck the card.
Oh I hadn't heard of a "cracking fee" Do you know how much it is?
As states but reintegrating , send it raw or don't send it at all

Ryan
Thanks man for the advice

Does my post ask for anything about whether its authentic or not? No it doesn't yet everyone feels the need to comment on *** and how they do all these fakes.

My post would've asked about fakes if I felt the need to figure out whether its authentic.

Hate how people can't just answer the OP questions but have to throw in their two sense about everything else.

Thanks for you guys who answered my question.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I had a lot longer post typed out , but I'll summarize it as , calm down man.

Any *** talk was about you possibly not getting what you should (because of bias when a grader at PSA sees *** cases). I don't think anyone questioned the Emmitt , they questioned you wanting to send it in a *** case , and they ave you reasons not to do so what you asked why would you send it in raw vs in the case.

It's not worth getting upset over people giving opinions , it wasn't a shot on your card.

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
I think it was all genuine advice so that you would possibly fare better sending it in.
Don't be defensive about it.
You know I have a problem with the way you post in general. My response shouldn't have been a surprise with the deviation in topic.
I had a lot longer post typed out , but I'll summarize it as , calm down man.

Any *** talk was about you possibly not getting what you should (because of bias when a grader at PSA sees *** cases). I don't think anyone questioned the Emmitt , they questioned you wanting to send it in a *** case , and they ave you reasons not to do so what you asked why would you send it in raw vs in the case.

It's not worth getting upset over people giving opinions , it wasn't a shot on your card.

Ryan
I was not getting upset over it lol. I don't get upset on an internet forum.

This happens in every thread, people don't answer the actual question or questions and decide to throw their own opinions on everything else. I have no doubt this auto is legitimate and was only asking about the slabbing process for PSA. Thats it.

Thanks for the answers from the people who genuinely helped, I have found someone who can help me sub it.

Members online

Latest posts