Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Starting my (mostly) day off by selling GS cookies at an outside booth. The WC factor right now is -3 degrees. :(

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Working all this weekend. Snow is predicted in the Cincy area the next two days. Might be good days to call off!
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] ,Enjoy those 53 envelopes of fun!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning everyone, not too much planned today except a big grocery shopping trip, almost as fun as Dustin's mail day...but not quite... :/

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. The track meet went well last night. I had Jayme clocked at 11 minutes flat for the 3K which was right around where she wanted to be. Fell asleep at her house watching a movie only to awake to an email from the school that the police are investigating the death of a student in my dorm. They were called in around 2:30 this morning so it might be a little interesting around campus the next few days

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Fell asleep at her house watching a movie only to awake to an email from the school that the police are investigating the death of a student in my dorm. They were called in around 2:30 this morning so it might be a little interesting around campus the next few days

Yikes! Stay safe...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yikes! Stay safe...

I'm honestly guessing that there was no foul play, but I do not know the student at all. It was just a little eerie getting that email this weekend after getting one last week about an armed man running around in the hills just south of campus. Thankfully, that was nothing serious. That one was just a drunk 17 year old making stuff up. Just pulling into the dorm parking lot this morning after going to get some coffee you could sense something was off. You know how you you just get that feeling with something in the atmosphere at times? That's what it was like

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Another Roanoke player card arrived today:

I've always really liked the following card, so I finally got one:

DANNY

Members online

Latest posts