Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########### FEBURARY FIRST MORNING THREAD ####### 2/1/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GEDC1381_zps051d652a.jpg

BTW ; I've talked to Russell 1 on 1 at local baseball stadium for about five minutes - I can say I've talked to a Super Bowl Quarterback .

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I was on a flight from Chicago to Hawaii with Dan Marino and Bernie Kosar. I got Marinos autograph on a piece of notebook paper.

Looking forward to a great game and a Pats victory.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Super Bowl Morning to everyone. I will be driving back to work this afternoon so I can watch the Pats win the Super Bowl in my hotel room.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Super Bowl today, wife's birthday tomorrow.
I asked her what she wanted for her birthday meal, to which she replied, "How about we grill some steaks?"
I definitely picked the right girl!:)

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
Morning all!! GO SEAHAWKS!! Looking forward to having a Sunday evening off to watch the game. The only question is do i watch the game at a friends place, or all of us go to my girls work and take up one of her tables?!? (shes a waitress at a wing place)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning all!! GO SEAHAWKS!! Looking forward to having a Sunday evening off to watch the game. The only question is do i watch the game at a friends place, or all of us go to my girls work and take up one of her tables?!? (shes a waitress at a wing place)

I'd say take your friends to where your girl works, best of both worlds!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

I was a bartender / waiter and that caused me to get married !!! I'd be careful if you go to wings place eye candy might cause spilled drinks on your body LOL

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know what you mean Jefferson, I missed out on a Terry Bradshaw card.

BoyWonder089

Jul 14, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Good morning all! I check the boards everyday but rarely post and I've decided I want to get more involved!

With that said, I will be doing anything but getting involved in today's football activities as my first child, 3 months only, has come down with a common cold :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online