Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lars Anderson Xfractor BGS 9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I usually don't ask for much advice, but am asking for advice on this one card. Would you sell a Lars xfractor 9.5 for $200 shipped? DO you think he's overpriced, or do you think i should wait until the season starts?

Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Nick1190 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

not a true gem..

ok.

well, what do you have into the card?
are you prepared to hold it until 2010?

I have about $95 into the card, including grading fee.

Not sure, I just don't want to take the chance of selling now, and him blowing up this season.

He's my favorite prospect. I think he can see a huge increase, not to mention he plays for arguably the best market in the majors, but I am just about doubling my money if i sell now.

Decision,s decisions...

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nick1190 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Nick1190 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

not a true gem..

ok.

well, what do you have into the card?
are you prepared to hold it until 2010?

I have about $95 into the card, including grading fee.

Not sure, I just don't want to take the chance of selling now, and him blowing up this season.

He's my favorite prospect. I think he can see a huge increase, not to mention he plays for arguably the best market in the majors, but I am just about doubling my money if i sell now.

Decision,s decisions...

sounds like a win-win for you.

tough call

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Doubling up sounds REAL nice

But I can see it going for a lot higher if you hold.

Either way you make a nice chunk of change

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
$200 is a good price right now. It will probably creep up slowly, but say it's $225-$250 in August. Do you want to wait 5 months for $25? If yes, then hold; if not, sell.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
It depends on what you really want to do.....I would not sit on a card for 6 months to maybe/kinda/sorta make an extra 25 to 40 dollars....Say he gets injured, always a possibility.....then you have to wait 18 months to capitalize on that extra 10%profit. I have a laundry list of prospects I am going after that will pay bigger dividens faster and would rather have the $200 in hand to invest in those. If you are telling me you have 1000s of BGS 9.5s in your closet and $50K in your checking account....that is a different story. Time value of money.....

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Sell. Profit is profit. I'm not really a prospector, but if I was, my number one rule would be this:

If there is opportunity to make profit, cash in and DO NOT look back.

Anthony

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
aminors said:
Sell. Profit is profit. I'm not really a prospector, but if I was, my number one rule would be this:

If there is opportunity to make profit, cash in and DO NOT look back.

Anthony

Excellent.

+1

Members online

Latest posts