Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*#*#*#*#*#Monday Morning After the SuperBowl Thread*#*#*#*#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, decided to quit shoveling the driveway and call it a day, everything I shoveled got reburied anyway...looks like I'm not going to work today :/

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got a coating of snow, now all rain. Kids have delay just to be safe but I'll be sleeping thru it all anyway...

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Great day yesterday:
Pats win.."Gentlemens Bet" w/ [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]
Brandon Lafell first TD pool...85
Half time box 4-4................300
3rd quarter end 4-4.............500

I very rarely hit these so this was a fluke. May have to treat myself to some Buy It Nows

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Didn't watch the game last night. Had zero interest in football this year. First super bowl I've missed in a long time.

It is "officially" baseball season. Hoping sales pick up, as I haven't sold a card in well over a week.

On a positive note, my BGS group sub is doing very well. Over the last 2.5 months I have shipped off almost 300 cards for folks. So...if you're interested, hit me up.

Have a great day guys. Have a feeling I'm going to be busy as crap.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Great day yesterday:

I very rarely hit these so this was a fluke. May have to treat myself to some Buy It Nows

Good morning everyone. Congrats! I don't think I've ever won a penny doing those pools so I quit a while back.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. I share a birthday with Jackie Robinson. Which means I celebrated on Saturday and then had an (almost) internet free weekend. It was pretty nice.

Anyway, Happy Groundhog Day. After that circus catch on the final drive I bet Mr. Brady thought he was caught up in his own Groundhog Day scene. Still shaking my head about that one ended.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Great day yesterday:

Congrats!

A_Pharis

Morning all. I share a birthday with Jackie Robinson. Which means I celebrated on Saturday and then had an (almost) internet free weekend. It was pretty nice.

Anyway, Happy Groundhog Day. After that circus catch on the final drive I bet Mr. Brady thought he was caught up in his own Groundhog Day scene. Still shaking my head about that one ended.

Happy Late Birthday!

Members online