Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The BEST Multi-Autographed Baseball EVER - for only $150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I just ran across and advertisement for a baseball that was autographed by none other than:

Nolan Ryan
Buck Schowalter
Scott Craig

Here is the ad:
=============
I was just recently moving and found a baseball that my father had given me over 20+ years ago, signed by NOLAN RYAN, SCOTT CRAIG, AND BUCK SCHOWALTER!

*I HAD THIS BASEBALL APPRAISED AND SIGNATURES CERTIFIED!

THE APPRAISAL VALUE IS $250+
=============

In case you were wondering, here are the pictures of Nolan, Buck and Scott's autos:

00404_fCvAYT4xwJI_600x450.jpg

00404_aLkFrP0HlZJ_600x452.jpg

If it doesn't immediately pop out for you, I'm going to take a wild guess here, and say the guy's dad's name is Craig. Nolan clearly signed "To Craig, Best Wishes Nolan Ryan".

Look for Triple Threads to have a triple auto card with the famous Ryan/Craig/Schowalter trio coming out in 2015.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Now that's funny!

Certification is from??

At least its a ball from the days of when they had AL & NL balls!

Fordman

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Link to the ad? I call bologne.
Why would the guy assume that said "Scott" Craig? And if his Dad's name is Craig, wouldn't he realize it was personalized to him.

And of course the ball wasn't certified or appraised.
I'm assuming this is another one of Mouschi's classic joke posts.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Link to the ad? I call bologne.
Why would the guy assume that said "Scott" Craig? And if his Dad's name is Craig, wouldn't he realize it was personalized to him.

And of course the ball wasn't certified or appraised.
I'm assuming this is another one of Mouschi's classic joke posts.

I was going to post a link, but it is deleted now. Here is the link in my history, in case you can go to google and pull up a cached page: http://houston.craigslist.org/clt/4875654955.html - one way to tell if I'm joking or not is I will always fess up - the last thing I want to do is come across as untrustworthy :)

With all that said, him deleting the ad has removed all doubt in my mind that he was just posting as a joke. I think he was confronted with it and took it down after realizing his blunder. Makes it funnier!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
It was listed that way, according to Google.

I pasted exactly what his posting in the description said as well. In the description it literally said Schowalter. Craig's List is full of gold.

Members online