Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanted to give props to an Ebay Seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
The guy sellling the Topps 1st Editions
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231464209331?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I purchased the above card and when it arrived in the mail it had $11 in cash with the card. I was like WTF? i only paid $15 for it. I messaged the seller to ask him if he had made a mistake and i could send the cash back. He replied that he noticed the card was way off center when he was shipping it and wanted to compensate me for it. I honestly hadnt even noticed it was OC. I just figured for $15 it wasnt a bad purchase and never looked at the card. I wouldnt have complained about it anyway as it was obvious in the scan the card was OC.

Just wanted to give a good seller story for once.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Great gesture, any acknowledgement of it is more than most sellers would do but giving you back more than 2/3 of the purchase is really over the top. Someone I'd do business with anytime.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Wow. Card is OC but most sellers would say that the pic showed it. Well done to whoever the seller is.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
What a fantastic seller. That was a great deal at the price you got it for, then basically the seller gave it to you minus the shipping and transaction fees. Nice card too.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What the fug Ken? Ray and Stevie could tell that was way off center.
He should have send you back the whole 15 and gave you 5 bucks for a pair of cheaters from Walgreens :p:p

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I was on the fence about buying some of these, but after reading this, I went and grabbed four of them. Honest sellers deserve a much larger share of the market than they get, so I wanted to do my part.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts