Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[PSA/DNA] Submitting an autographed currency note.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

So I have a signed 1915 $5 bill.
I've only ever submitted via group subs.

That said:
What form would I use for this size item?
Does PSA/DNA encapsulate this size item? (Older notes are bigger than modern currency)

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
They will slab an 8x10 photo, so they will definitely slab it. They probably don't have a holder for that particular size. I don't know the dimensions of your bill but it would probably end up in a 4x6 holder.

It has been a long time since I submitted anything, so I'm no help on the form. What do ya got? Throw a scan up, whatever it is!

A_Pharis

They will slab an 8x10 photo, so they will definitely slab it. They probably don't have a holder for that particular size. I don't know the dimensions of your bill but it would probably end up in a 4x6 holder.

It has been a long time since I submitted anything, so I'm no help on the form. What do ya got? Throw a scan up, whatever it is!

1914dizz.jpg

And it's a 1914 bill.

I was just unsure what to put down on the form is all. I haven't seen any similar examples.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Someone's defaced that currency. It should be sent to the U.S. Mint for replacement. You know what? I'll make it easy for you. Send it to me. I'll Paypal you $10 for the money value plus shipping. I'll take care of the rest.

Latest posts