Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Card Room with my awesome new Display Case!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KtrBQKKCik

[youtube]4KtrBQKKCik[/youtube]

I wanted to post an updated video of my card room. The biggest addition I have made is the Berg Display Case that my dad and I completely refurbished.

I would love to hear what everyone thinks in addition to any suggestions for any parts of my collection you would like to see future videos highlight.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Very cool idea, I never would've even thought about a revolving case!

Love those binders for your Hamiltons as well, so much better than just a standard binder, I've never seen those before.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Thanks fellas!! My wife is being nominated for sainthood soon for putting up with me and my obsession!!

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
I just viewed the video's and you have a wonderful setup. Love the case; that is so cool!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Awesome set-up. The case is legit, but pleeeeeease be careful with those autos under that light. It'd be a shame for those bold blue autographs to fade to that ugly brown-yellow color...

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Awesome set-up. The case is legit, but pleeeeeease be careful with those autos under that light. It'd be a shame for those bold blue autographs to fade to that ugly brown-yellow color...

Room is dark 98% of the time so they are not that exposed. Case light is off 99.9% of the time. Besides, if they have to be sitting in a dark hole all the time then what is the fun in that. ;)

Members online