Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chipper Jones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I loved booing Chipper as a player. Could not stand him. He was one of the players you hated because he was not on your team. I really started to like him after watching his hunting show Major League Bowhunting. One of the best hunting/archery shows IMO. After seeing this article he is a real POS. I know too many cops that entered that school and saw the devastation with their own eyes to have someone like him say crap like that pisses me off. What an a$$$hole!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm still annoyed we had to endure a Chipper Jones retirement tour. Who gets it this year?

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Ah who gives a ****. I didn't care what Britney Spears thought of going to war in Iraq, and I sure don't care about Chipper's opinions on false flags.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
We live in a generation where we are bombarded by so much media and so much that is false that it is near impossible to correctly differentiate all the time. Looks like he was a little quick to accept what he had heard, and he went and apologized. The end...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
We live in a generation where we are bombarded by so much media and so much that is false that it is near impossible to correctly differentiate all the time. Looks like he was a little quick to accept what he had heard, and he went and apologized. The end...

I doubt that. Likely had thought it was a hoax and then the misunderstanding of the reported data, gave him what he thought was validation. What is the theory of this being a hoax?

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD

True...but you'd think someone with half a million followers would think that one over before hitting "tweet".

Members online