Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked up some baseballs! come on it, you know you wanna see my balls!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
I had a rough ROUGH week. I had to go to the ER monday and found out I have kidney stones. Then yesterday i got hit by a damn 18 wheeler!!! I am so over this week! Luckily I was able to avoid getting run over, and i just got sideswiped. Still did $2200 worth of damage to my car, and it literally SCUFFED his tire. Few things will make you contemplate your own mortality. a trip to the ER, and an 18 wheeler hitting your tiny tin can of a car will to the trick!

Decided to spend a bit at the LCS looking for stuff i wanted. not good deals, not stuff to flip. just stuff i enjoyed. I found a box under one of the tables, and opened it up. Owner said it was just some old baseballs that some guy left because he didnt want to take them with him when he moved. I have several cards on display, but i dont really have any baseballs on display. I thought i could add a few. I decided to pick up a few.

1. Roberto Clemente statue dedication black baseball with white stitching Fotoball 1 of 5000
2. Boston Red Sox All-Star game '99 Fotoball limited VIP edition of 800
3. Rawlings Official National league ball "Dodgers" logo
4. Rawlings Official National league ball "Pirates" logo
5. Rawlings Official American league ball "Tampa Bay Devil Rays" logo (old logo featuring a stingray)
6. Orioles vs. Yankees 1996 ALCS Fotoball limited edition on 5000
7. Rawlings Official National league ball with a 25th anniversary Hank Aaron logo stamped on it

All the above balls are display type balls, the next 3 are a little different. Not quite sure what they are. They all appear to be dirty. I don't thing they were used, but possibly game issued?

8. Rawlings Official American League ball stamped with a "Fenway Park Edition '99 All-Star game logo.
9. Rawlings Official American League ball stamped with a "Tiger Stadium final game" logo.
10. Rawlings Official American League ball stamped with a "official ball 1996 ALDS" logo no teams mentioned. Its also in a Rawlings box with a division series sticker holding it closed

Trying to take pictures has proven difficult with my camera phone. Any tips?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sounds like neat stuff. Plus, the '99 AS Game was one of the Coolest events ever!

But you need some Pics here...

Members online

Latest posts