Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does _______ Sign?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trueplayer

Feb 26, 2009
I think this should be a good thread to start. If anyone has any questions (TTM only) if a player signs post here. Hopefully people will save money through this.

Trueplayer

Feb 26, 2009
thanks. Guillen has been signing recently but he has signed occasionally in the past. Definite not considered are "good" signer.

Trueplayer

Feb 26, 2009
Come on..... No love for this thread?

Post the names of people whose signing habits you wish to learn about...

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
josh hamilton.. i'm a big fan.. and was in beckett w/ a picture of him, i want him to sign it... any one know what address to send too?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
thegreathambino said:
josh hamilton.. i'm a big fan.. and was in beckett w/ a picture of him, i want him to sign it... any one know what address to send too?
I don't know if he signs, but I would suggest sending it c/o his team.

Texas Rangers
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011

Trueplayer

Feb 26, 2009
thegreathambino said:
Hamilton is good signing ttm. Send it to him co his team (obviously when the season starts) and he should hold on to it in the off season and then sign it.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Card Magnet said:
thegreathambino said:
I don't know if he signs, but I would suggest sending it c/o his team.

Texas Rangers
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011

hamilton is an excellent signer. i sent 3 cards and a index card last season, and in the off season i got all 4 items back signed. was worth the wait

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
JoeTorreCollector said:
Anyone know if Don Larsen signs?
Yes for $7 per card.
He also has items for sale at very reasonable prices. I can type up the list if you think you might use it.

JoeTorreCollector

Mar 16, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
JoeTorreCollector said:
Yes for $7 per card.
He also has items for sale at very reasonable prices. I can type up the list if you think you might use it.

I would definetly be interested in using it if you dont mind! Thanks!

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
JoeTorreCollector said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
JoeTorreCollector said:
Yes for $7 per card.

I would definetly be interested in using it if you dont mind! Thanks!
DonLarsenRTS.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I tried Chris Sabo and it never came back. Been almost a year since then. No RTS no info, nothing.
I did send to Matt Hasselbeck c/o Seahawks, Chris Warren and Steve Largent. Got all of them back just fine! And reasonable time too!

I do have an odd request. I've been watching the video of Mike Tyson Ringside that originally aired on ESPN Classic and it made me wonder if he signed at all. Does anyone know? I understand he's a nut and has a few screws loose, but since he started fighting in '85, I was 4 years old at the time. I am just now learning more about him and thought if he did sign that would be kind of cool!
Any info would be greatly appreciated! I have copied quite a few addresses down from that Star Collector, it is a great site, but it does say that Tyson's address is now bad.
Eric

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
How current is that Larsen list? I'm tempted to buy one of those Berra/Larsen photos for $40 - that's a pretty decent price.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
George K said:
How current is that Larsen list? I'm tempted to buy one of those Berra/Larsen photos for $40 - that's a pretty decent price.
I got one of those back about a month ago with a card I got signed.
It is also $7 per card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts