Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALLY COMPLETE! 07 DRAFT BLUE SET DONE! ALL 94 SCANNED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Just got the last 2 in today from board members sportsfanatic and Jdacuhna (spelled both wrong but you guys know who they are!)

So without further ado... the 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractor Prospect Set - Base BDPP 1-65, AU BDPP 110-140.

I will also pick up the few Future Game first years (Guerra, Saunders, etc) sometime to get all the first years, but I consider this complete as it has all the deemed "Prospects" Base & Auto!

And for the record, I now will be picking up any blues I can get, no more sets, but more mid end-higher end of guys we actually know of and have a chance to make it!

Here are all 94 scanned in all their beauty.

They can all be found here: http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh32 ... ?start=all

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36-1.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40-1.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg
58.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg
61.jpg
62.jpg
63.jpg
64.jpg
65.jpg
111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg
114.jpg
115.jpg
116.jpg
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg
120.jpg
121.jpg
122.jpg
123.jpg
124.jpg
125.jpg
126.jpg
127.jpg
128.jpg
129.jpg
130.jpg
131.jpg
132.jpg
133.jpg
134.jpg
135.jpg
136.jpg
137.jpg
138.jpg
139.jpg
140.jpg

Thanks for the look!

Tom

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As someone who used to own a complete BCDP Blue Ref set myself (2005), I'd like to congratulate you on your achievement.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
As someone who used to own a complete BCDP Blue Ref set myself (2005), I'd like to congratulate you on your achievement.

Did you list the whole set on Ebay card by card? I remember seeing that awhile ago, was not sure if that was you.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
mredsox89 said:
Whats ur plan for these?

I think lots of the base set guys have promising futures (full of stud prospects Heyward, Moose, Price, the list goes on), so I can see the sets value increasing which ultimately would lead me to sell at SOME point. I am going to try to figure out what I have into it right now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:

Did you list the whole set on Ebay card by card? I remember seeing that awhile ago, was not sure if that was you.

Yes, I listed them piecemeal.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Jaypers said:
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:

think you did better than if you listed as a set? In 05 is there as many scrubs as in 07? There are a bunch of base guys who aren't anything right now, and if they stay that way the card is worth a few bucks and isn't even worth eBaying probably.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Johan Santana #57 said:
Jaypers said:
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:

think you did better than if you listed as a set? In 05 is there as many scrubs as in 07? There are a bunch of base guys who aren't anything right now, and if they stay that way the card is worth a few bucks and isn't even worth eBaying probably.

Yes, I do think I did well. Made a nice $1k profit on it. What likely helped the most is that I bought it after someone else put it together.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Jaypers said:
Johan Santana #57 said:
Jaypers said:
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:

Yes, I do think I did well. Made a nice $1k profit on it. What likely helped the most is that I bought it after someone else put it together.

Wow sweet.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Jaypers said:
Johan Santana #57 said:
Jaypers said:
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:

J.P., are you the guy who bought it off of Chris Riddle? It had the autos too, right? That was a really beatiful set. I remember it well!

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Very impressive. Not easy to put those sets together. Gotta have a lot of patience. I think you'll always do better breaking them up when selling. People expect to get the volume discount and there are very few buyers for complete sets of that value. Most people interested in buying it would be the type who would break it up themselves and look to turn a profit.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Good stuff! Looks great together! I'm glad I was able to help you out something you didnt have, and now seeing them all together makes it even more satisfying. Congrats indeed!

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
xcantgobackx said:
Good stuff! Looks great together! I'm glad I was able to help you out something you didnt have, and now seeing them all together makes it even more satisfying. Congrats indeed!

Thanks, I have to say there were a bunch of FCB Members who sent some freebies out to me for the set or gave me some nice deals, without the site no chance I have even 30% of the set right now!

Members online

Latest posts