Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

On the heels of those Topps Dynasty cuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I think it has to be just a sticker applied to the blank white card stock. That can't be an actual cut. Why would it be in a sea of white?

This is an example of Topps truly abusing the trust the buyer has when buying a pack. Deliver the goods as advertised please.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Seriously , why even produce that card ???

There never should be a cut of anyone living anyway IMO.

Ryan

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Is that a Topps sticker? If so, are they not able to guarantee the authenticity of something that they previously guaranteed (by that I mean using the stickers on other Reggie cards).

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow really
Leaf puts out something very similar to this almost every year just the design look and not an actual living individual cut, and no one really complains because its Leaf.

Sad part of this is they are calling it
Historical Cuts. And they have a date in 1972 on the back. So they had stickers of players signed back in the 70's.

This is a sticker dump just like upper deck did back a few years.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wow really
Leaf puts out something very similar to this almost every year just the design look and not an actual living individual cut, and no one really complains because its Leaf. Topps does it and man the world is coming to an end :lol:

No , Leaf is horrible too. It's that Topps is a classic brand. And many people IMO expect Leaf to have cards / cuts similar to this. They are horrible as well , just not enough demand vs a Topps product for people to care.

Ryan

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
There never should be a cut of anyone living anyway IMO.

I can only excuse this (cut auto of a living person) if a manufacturer is trying to insert autos for an athlete or person they have no way to contract because that person has an exclusive auto contract with someone else.

that jackson cut auto reminds me of the 2011 pro debut auto I pulled the other day - it was one of the "debut cuts" auto insert. Topps took the bottom half with signature of an AFLAC or whatever high school game trading card and placed it in a pro debut cut-auto card. Hideous.

Members online

Latest posts